766,064 Likes 23,557 Dislikes
This shows smoking a pack a day for 30 days! That's 600 cigarettes!
Same experiment VAPING for a month https://youtu.be/zFyUlBpy5gU
Same experiment with WEED for a month https://youtu.be/D1U4tkxIfG4
If you are seriously trying to get off deadly cigarettes, you should try Vaping. 95% harm reduction. You can slowly reduce the nicotine level to zero and then eventually throw away Vaping. Get the same Vape pen I used in the VAPING vs SMOKING video https://youtu.be/0Pwj6BuS8Ds here:
● US ....15% off .... +free shipping .... https://www.vaporfi.com/chr...
● Visit My Amazon Store .... https://www.amazon.com/shop... ::::::::::::: EXPLANATION of the test ::::::::::::::::
* same experiment VAPING for a month https://youtu.be/zFyUlBpy5gU
* same experiment SMOKING 1 pack of Cigarettes a day https://youtu.be/AQwIDiL8gOM
* same experiment SMOKING only one Cigarette https://youtu.be/YS02MCx9f2c
* same experiment SMOKING WEED for a month https://youtu.be/D1U4tkxIfG4
* same experiment SMOKING only one JOINT https://youtu.be/JT5sePJVEWc
* same experiment SMOKING vs VAPING https://youtu.be/0Pwj6BuS8Ds
* This is not a scientific test. Visually shows what is going in your body
* The average smoker smokes one pack a day. 30 packs a month (Google)
* The smoke was not held in the glass chamber which many commenters have suggested. Exhale hose clearly shown at 0:15
* It doesn't matter if the machine smoked all the cigarettes in a day, week, month or year, it's the same amount of smoke out of 600 cigarettes, the results would be the same.
* if all the smoke had been blown back through the cotton, like real smoking, the results would have been even worse!
* The smoke was drawn through and around the cotton, catching some, not all, of the chemicals and tar (evident by the accumulation in the hoses) and into the pump and exhaled.
* The machine was set to smoke each cigarette at the same pace each time.
* 30 packs x 20 per pack = 600 cigarettes were smoked
* Each cigarette was smoked 3/4 of the way to reflect real world smoking allowing a quarter of it to just burn away while talking or thinking.
* It took 3 days for the machine to smoke all of the cigarettes.
* The chamber was cleared of smoke before the next cig was lit between each and every cigarette allowing air to enter.
* Scenes were sped up and time lapsed to be able to see the visual change in colour occur.
* The black stuff is called tar. Heavy accumulation of tar in the hoses showed up after only 10 packs. Tar from the next 20 packs overflowed and got sucked into the pump. It eventually ruined the pump.
* With actual smoking, you also blow the smoke out past all of the same organs twice.
* Lungs do self clean to take care of dust and debris from normal breathing in the environment. They weren't meant to be overwhelmed on an hourly basis by smoke from a burning object for life.
* The smell of the tar and cotton balls at the end was vile. I felt quite ill afterwards. Can't imagine how a smoker feels on a daily basis.
* I think everyone agrees we must do our part to give kids a good start with a healthy life and do our best to prevent youngsters from taking up these poor habits. If you smoke tobacco, use a vape pen or smoke cannabis, never let children or kids see you do it. If they see an adult doing it, they think it's ok. Make sure you are out of sight at home, at schools, outside of arenas or at parks .
( a small sales portion helps supports my channel. Much appreciated! Thanks! )
MUSIC BY Joakim Karud Luvly